List of Ways to Save Money While Going to Watch Movies – Part 1
We all love going to theatres to watch the latest blockbusters. But, we also need to keep a check on our Personal finances at the same time, and be sure not to overspend. Here we discuss a small list of ways to save money, while having fun at the same time.
1) An easy way to save money when you go out for watching movies is – Try to eat something before you leave home, as this will eliminate the need to make impulse buying for food items. Moreover, since you are already full, so you will buy less of food / drinks and will just sit relaxed while watching the movies.
2) Another point which is related to the above idea, is that you can bring your own food to the theatre. But do make sure that they allow this. If they do, then you can enjoy the movie, eat your preferred food and also your personal finances will not be strained. This can prove to be a very easy way to save money.
3) If you are not able to eat before leaving home / are not able to bring your own food into the theatre, then try to look out for “Best Value Deals”. You might just get lucky and save money ….. wish you best of luck…
4) Try to go to the movies in the afternoon, these shows generally offer discount movie tickets as compared to the late night shows. The reason is that, at night, more people are free from tensions regarding jobs, Business & Money, and want to relax, So there is more crowd during night shows. So, some times, the movie ticket prices are high for night shows. This can be an easy way to save money if you can reschedule your movie timings to afternoon shows.
5) If you can, then try to wait for around a month to watch a new movie. When new movies are released in theatres, there is a lot of excitement and a lot of people are coming to watch the movie, so movie tickets can be a bit overpriced also. But, after about a month or so, they can revert back to lesser prices. So, you can save money if you can wait for some time and go to the theatres later.
I Hope you have enjoyed reading this article. As always, comments are Welcome and Encouraged. Cheers…