Mobile Marketing for Movie Studio One Theaters : Mobile Marketing Is a Blockbuster
Box Office is not always thronged by the viewers. More often, it goes through a slump. Movies that are well advertised or have famous producer, director or actor easily attract viewers. The rest of all releases are slow starters or not crowd pullers. That makes running a movie Studio One Theaters a business with ups and downs. It takes a lot of planning and publicity to let people know about the new releases and attract them to the theatre. Ineffective advertisement can cost a huge loss to the allen theaters owners. Thankfully, there is an answer that can get cash ringing at the box office.
Mobile marketing offers a grand opening
Mobile marketing is a wonderful new age technology that is proving fruitful in generating more business in every sector. It has an immense potential for movie Studio One Theaters as well. Stars and actors may not come handy every time in pulling viewers to theatres; but if creatively utilized, mobile marketing has the capacity to attract a large number of viewers to movie theatres regularly.
Mobile marketing is a real star
Mobiles have penetrated to the deepest level and it is next to impossible to find a person without a mobile phone. Its reach is unmatched by any other medium of communication or entertainment. Mobiles have become an essential part of our lifestyle. It will be a surprise if advertising and marketing agencies do not ride on this already widely spread medium.
Mobile marketing can reach every individual without much effort. It is inexpensive and effective. On the other hand, users can easily access any information by sending a keyword on a short code.
Mobile marketing with unlimited sequels
• Mobile marketing can send text messages to the mobile owners about new releases. A text message can also include the star cast, director or any other USP of the movies; thereby arousing interest among people.
• It can offer contests about the movie to be released and may offer a couple of free tickets to the winners. This certainly will generate more publicity and curiosity.
• Mobile coupons for free popcorn or a cup of coffee may be awarded to few people.
• Offers like, buy a ticket for the running movie and get a free ticket for the next release will ensure that a movie not running successfully may attract viewers and ensure the same number for the next release.
• Mobile marketing can extend special offers like ‘buy one ticket and get one free,’ to dating couples.
Mobile marketing, with its wide reach and user friendly technology certainly can attract more viewers to the movie Studio One Theaters and get the cash ringing at the box office.